Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 5 & 6 - Hitting my Stride




Yesterday was awesome! Today is awesome!  I don't know what's in the Kool Aid but I feel incredible.  Mentally I'm sharp, my productivity is increasing and I feel more like...more like... myself.  My true self, the one that lives inside and strive to be.  My best self.  Maybe it's all the omegas from the fish I ate this week.  Maybe it's the Vitamin C or B's.  Maybe it's the extra 150 mg of Wellbutrin.  Who knows?  Who cares?  I'll take it.  I'm functioning at normal.  I actually found myself saying "this is what normal feels like."  It's not a struggle like it usually is.  Today is Friday and I should be worrying about the weekend triggers.  While I don't know what the weekend holds, I do know that I am more committed to my 30 days than I ever have been.  Tomorrow I'll do a bike ride in the morning and that will be my 4th day of exercise this week. 

I'm still tired waking up in the mornings but I attribute that to the meds I take at night.  I had sushi last night after a very hard workout (my first time at a restaurant since the no drinking thing) and I had a brief moment where I wanted to order a drink but it passed.  I felt so much better getting home after dinner, with energy and without that usual full, drowsy feeling.  Oh and did I mention that I lost 3 pounds?  Yep, weighed in on July 1st at 215.  Today I was 212.  And I only began this 6 days ago.  Not too shabby!

On Monday I should get the results of my vaginal culture.  In the meantime she prescribed oral thrush meds even though she doesn't think that's what I have.  I disagree since it feels just like when I had it before.







Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment