Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 4 - Alcohol? What alcohol?

Whoa! Guess what happened today? Today I actually didn't think about alcohol.  I didn't crave it, I didn't want it and went to the grocery store without that usual pull.  Now that I'm eating better, my focus is more on food.  But I think the magic solution has actually been the B Stress vitamin I've been taking since last Saturday.  I think I've needed it for quite awhile.  I've always known the importance of B vitamins but I was relying on my multi-vitamin and diet.

Today was a challenge with food again.  I got sick of being hungry.  I didn't stray from healthy but I did eat more calories.  I think I need to add more meat back in.  For dinner I made parmesan chicken.  It wasn't the leanest of meals and it contained bread and cheese but also had lean chicken, no sugar added pasta sauce and lots of brussels sprouts.  I had a 130 calorie dessert.  My only complaint is that since I had Kaia, we ate at 8:30.  This doesn't happen every night.  And after two nights of having salmon I was happy to have something more filling.

So today I feel more positive about moving towards my goals.  I am still working on portion control and food choices, but I feel much better equipped to deal with those issues if I stay satiated.

I had a great workout too.  It was rough and I think the dark chocolate covered almonds I had at 3 might have killed my endurance a bit.  But I was there and I did the work and it was well worth it.

Enjoying being proud of myself for taking care of myself.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment